Sometimes, working hard at your job just isn't enough. While there's nothing wrong with taking a traditional approach to increasing your income (more hours, second job, etc.), maybe it's time to consider something a bit... unconventional?
1. Join a Mock Jury If you've ever been curious what it would be like to be on a jury and want to help lawyers prepare for real trails, you should check out eJury. You can get paid $5 to $10 per case and, even better, you get paid via PayPal.
2. Sell Your Hair Believe it or not, you can make good money selling your hair to people who want to use it for wigs, art, or something else.
Depending on length, thickness and color, you make hundreds (or even a few thousand dollars) for your hair on websites like HairSellOn. Not sure how much your hair might be worth? No problem, they have a hair price estimator on the site.
3. Get Paid to Watch Videos Online Companies like Swagbucks will actually pay you to watch videos. You won't earn a lot (average income is $90 per month), but it's easy money to take advantage of.
The videos come in all sorts of categories - entertainment, home, travel - so you'll likely to find something that appeals to you. Or, try this trick: Just turn the sound off on your computer, open a new tab, and keep the videos going in the background while you work.
InboxDollars is another interesting option. They'll pay you to watch movie previews, celebrity videos, the latest news and tons of other videos. Plus, you get a bonus of $5 when you sign-up.
4. Sell Your Plasma If you thought being in the medical field was the only way to save lives and make money, you thought wrong. You can bring in $20 - $50 per donation by selling your plasma. Start by finding a Plasma Donation Center near you. They'll draw your blood, filter for plasma, and return your blood to you all within about an hour.
5. Put Ads on Your Car You can make anywhere between $300 to $900 per month without adding anything to your daily routine. All you have to do is let a company wrap your car in an ad. Not bad, right?
6. Scan Your Purchases Remember the Nielsen company? The one who wanted to know what you were watching? Well, they've moved their focus. Now they want to know what's in your fridge.
Once you sign-up with the Nielson Consumer Panel, you can use your smartphone to scan the barcodes on the back of each product you purchase. Scans earn you points, and points are redeemable for a variety of items such as kid's toys, electronics, household goods, and jewelry. You may also receive entries for the panel's many sweepstakes. Prizes include vacations and brand new vehicles.
Speak with a representative today to check out your options to save money, reduce payments, and reduce your debt. Our team is ready for your call: 1 (800) FIX-DEBT